Tuesday, October 28

tag - gee - tug - tee

diriku telah ditag oleh beliau ----> Ixora, teman seperjuanganku zaman kanak2 ribena


1. When was the last time you ran?

To avoid the rain you mean? oh every two days here in auckland.


2. Do your jeans have rips, tears and holes in them?

Intentional one you mean? Nope~


3. What are you dreading right now?

Now? Cohort 3 party. My mom's arrival.


4. Do you celebrate 4/20?

Do I know what that is?


5. When was the last time you saw your significant other?

I hope there will never be a last time!


6. Do you get the full eight hours of sleep every night?

If u include the day time is 8 hours


7. What is your favorite current song?

My favourite song is not current ~ Fantasia Bulan Madu ~


8. If anyone came to your house on your lazy days, what would you do?

Entertain them like I always do.


9. Who last grabbed your ass?

Who dare?


10. Have you ever been in your school’s band?

Nah~ was born tone deaf


11. Do you own a pair of Converse?

Nope.


12. Did you copy and paste this survey?

Tak syiok la~


13. Do you eat raw cookie dough?

Only if it is tasy. It usually is since I did it.


14. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?

Of course. And it hurt like hell.


15. Do you hate it when a radio ruins a song by playing a slow one after it?

Radio is rare technology for me.


16. Do you watch Trading Places?

Apa itu?


17. Have you ever stayed on line a long time waiting for someone?

Duh~ erm, yes.


18. Are you ‘cocky’?

Tak paham. But I am cute. HR said so~


19. Could you live without a computer?

Been there done that. I am alive aren't I?


20. Do you wear your shoes in the house?

Nope.


21. At what age did you find out Santa was not real?

Sejak lahir. I guess I was born smart~~


22. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are there in your home?

this house? 5 cellphones


23. What do you do when you are sad?

I force HR to symphatize, regardless


24. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?

NO ONE.


25. Last time you saw your best friend?

Still, hoping there will never be the last time.


26. Who, or What sleeps with you?

My duvet~


27. Are you still in High School?

Nope. I do look like o


28. Is anyone on your bad side now?

Hope not.


29. What jewelry are you wearing now?

None.


30. What is the first thing that you do when you get on line?

my email

31. Do you watch Grey’s Anatomy?

Used to. Not anymore. no more addison


32. Would you ever wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?

Of course


33. Where do you work?

If shopping is considered as working, Queen St.


34. What are you doing on Friday?

Next Friday?


35. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?

Do I look like I care?


36. Favorite name for a girl?

Iqlima


37. Favorite name for a boy?

Ibrahim


38. Will you keep your own name when you get married?

I loike my name. HR likes it too


39. When was the last time you left your house?

Like the last 30 minutes.


40. Do you return your cart (I assume trolley)?

Kite guna bakul je.


41. Do you have a dishwasher?

Tiadalah.


42. What noise do you hear?

Britney Spears is not a noise


~paperheart~

No comments: