Saturday, April 17

It's like pulling a plaster

I posted this question to HR;

Would you rather have someone who tell the truth (which you won't like and hurts like hell) to your face OR who say to you what you want to hear and did not actually mean it?

At that time, of course his anger had subside a bit and I was trying to comfort him in a critical manner (after the earlier *loveydovey* comforting episode) and I wouldn't say stuff like that when he was boiling with rage. Rage does not go well with logic. I know that from experience, mind you. I am also like that.

My point being, sometimes people tell you lies because you asked for it. Not directly but through your body language or through experience. Like any other boyfriend would know to always say the girlfriend is pretty whenever she ask it. like WHENEVER~

In other cases, (especially that involves many other people) the truth would just do. Hurtful but faster.

Of course I am going to be mad when someone told me, "Yes. I am interested to join the skit. But today I am too busy, maybe next practise I am going to show up," and he did not. Show up. EVER. Who would not?

While that person thought he was trying to tell me what I wanna hear, I don't want to hear that excuses of yours. I want the truth that you are not interested. I might hate you because you are so freaking selfish but you are not a hypocrite. (of course you are selfish. Excuses like I'm too busy or too many assignments does not count - I too have a lot of assignments and have more responsibility than you).

Here I was waiting for your arrival (and stopped searching for other candidates) and you never did show up. When asked, you said, "Of course. Of course. I am in!"

To that question earlier, HR said he wanted the truth. At least when he knows it (of course he gonna throw manly bitch fit first - He is capable of that, mind you) and then tries to find other alternatives rather than just hoping for something that is not coming.

painful yet fast


2 comments:

Fatin Nordin said...

hm, yes i agree

there i commented

Handsomely Radical said...

whuts a bitch fit?

ok2..i go google now.hate it when people don't google so i should do it.

on topic.i myself sometimes resort to lying.and i sheet you not,it just adds to the burden.so reminder for myself and others, terus terang ajolah.