Saturday, November 19

It is what we call planning, moron!


I always believe that I am a team player. I can work well with others. So, whenever my school is throwing events, you can see me in charge of something. I am not much of a complainer but so far I can say none of events in my school not requiring me to do something. So far, I follow the rules and play nice.

You should know that my school is a large school with around 90 teachers (just morning session) but yet my name has never failed to be listed with all sort of AJK. And yes there are some bunch of teachers who are lazy asses. And they are rewarded with no work because they are known to be lazy.

That's just my school drama.

Anyway, today is my school is having an LDP session. And yes, I am at home.

It is not that I am rebelling.

They only announced about the LDP on Thursday in a four hours school meeting. And I already bought ticket to go home. It is school holiday. I might complain and consider if they mentioned it one week earlier.

On top of that, the school is only giving out the AJK list on an event (the serahan RM100) which be held tomorrow in that same meeting. Of course, my name is listed. Again, I stressed that already bought ticket to go home.

On top of all, they will only post the Senarai Guru Bertugas Semasa Cuti today. It is so not my fault if I didn't show up to bertugas because you put the list to the very last minute.

If you can stop talking and yapping but plan stuff earlier not in such short notice, I might be at school and participated with not much sincerity. Still, I would come and smile. I might not be writing this post.

On the positive side, since you did not plan, I can be home earlier.

1 comment:

Hush Raptors said...

You've always been a no-nonsense professional who pulls up the sleeves and gets work done right away. You will go far.

(Far as in across the peninsular to Pasir Gudang maybe?)