Thursday, February 16

And I'm back ... And smiling wider than ever

It is the little things that can put a smile on my face.

Like a student who ran so fast so that he can catch up with me to say "Good Morning,teacher."

Like one particular student who wrote a small note telling me how pretty I am. Always.

Like a few 4S1 boys guarding me when some other boys want to talk to me. Like I am theirs. And only theirs. Other students aren't allowed to talk to me.

Like some students excitedly telling me that they finished their work and enjoyed the lesson.

Like some random students admiring my style and keep telling me how awesome if I am their teacher.

Like seeing smiles on their faces when they finally understood what I taught.

Like students forcing me to hang with them so they can narrate their stories and share secrets with me.

Like someone who shouldn't, but calling me cute out of the blue.


The beauty of kampung life.

No comments: