Wednesday, March 5

Too Long Too Loud

I went to a wedding the other day. At a hotel. Not a bragging post, I assure you.

After so much talking, gossiping and drinking the free-flow juice that kept on coming, I went to the loo. 

There's only one cubicle and apparently it was kinda hard to lock. After inspecting the mechanism for a while, I decided to just go with it. I was on the very peak, if you know what I mean. As I was going in the cubicle, another guest walked in the toilet. I smiled at her and I continued with my business. 

It was very quiet in the toilet. And I drank a lot of juice. It was very quiet in the toilet. And I drank a lot of juice.It was very quiet in the toilet. And I drank a lot of juice.It was very quiet in the toilet. And I drank a lot of juice.It was very quiet in the toilet. And I drank a lot of juice.

And unlucky for me, the toilet is the no bidet kind. 

I went on with my very long loud business.

Embarrassing, I tell you. Very embarrassing. In my mind at that time, I don't know the other guest. We will never meet again. I had to do what I had to do.

I went out from the cubicle after being so loud, I saw another guest. She immediately knew me! And she started talking to me. 

Dang! 

No comments: