Wednesday, March 11

si comel

As some people know, I bought new laptop last few weeks replacing my old one. I mean, its broken. There's nothing else I could do other than abandon the old one for a new one. I got the laptop of my dream. Small cute laptop. I do not need any futuristic and canggih features. Or any big spaces. I just need something that I can carry around in my handbag.

And I also promised Ten to post my new laptop pictures. Oh, the laptop name is hp mini. And I don't anything else about it except I can do my assignment, play my movies and also enjoy my solitaire once in a while.



itu gamba saya dalam laptop comel saya

ye, raksasa merah itu adalah HR

5 comments:

Fatin Nordin said...

ok mmg cute
seriosly bole ltak dlm hbeg??

Anonymous said...

masyuk abes beli hp...
xley byg kecik mane smpai leh letak dalm handbag hang...

nana..

A Z R E E N said...

Hi zt.
ak jumpa ko punya blog kat s'mer.
btw,laptop ni cmey ok.
and btol2 buleh masuk dlm handbag ke?

alfina said...

Yup. so tiny dat it fits in ur handbag. so perfecto eh

Loving Life said...

wahaha.. yay, sesama dh beli laptop baru sbb laptop lama gi tdo plak! tp aku beli laptop gergasi gitu, haha. tahniah mdpt laptop comel.