Wednesday, March 4

Up and Down

One needed to be extra specific when asking help from HR. His mind has this tendency to process the information with superfluous power and break the information differently. Then again, he is the kinda guy who always made this linguistic jokes.

His jokes always revolves around smart stuff like the other day while he was hanging out at lunch with me and Mas, and we were having sushi.

HR : How's your day?
Mas : Great. Why?
HR : I thought you are having 'crab' day.
Mas : (Having this puzzle look)

I have to actually stop munching and told her that he was being funny. Her sushi got crab and he meant crab not crap.

Oh! To my main point.

There is always confusion when I asked HR to help me out to take stuff from drawers. Any drawers. I already told him specifically. "Tolong amikkan stapler kat laci nombor dua." I pointed out where the drawers was. Specific enough right?
He couldn't manage to find the stapler.
Then I said, "Laci nombor dua dari atas. Bukan dari bawah." I mean, isn't that common sense. Dua dari atas. Unless mentioned dua dari bawah.
"Laa. You kata nombor dua." Handing out the stapler to me.
This always happen until I asked him, "What makes you think that kena kira dari bawah? Bukan selalu pun kira dari atas? Up to bottom. Kan?"
Oh, how his mind works differently from mine.
"Kalo kira tingkat kan dari bawah. Ground flour, first floor. Mana ada orang kira tingkat dari atas. You live at fourteen floor. Kira dari bawah kan?"
I was just amazed. Next time, I guess I have to be extra extra specific.

7 comments:

Fatin Nordin said...

aduhaiii
his jokes makes me laugh, always ok
ahaha
and this one mmg ketawa je sepjg bacaan
cannot handle la pembuat roti canai gumbira haha

fikrifayi said...

haha

Syaza said...

hahaha~
ni mmg men ke die je ek?
curious gak.. =)

Unknown said...

haha, Hisham is not funny when he tries to be funny. But is funny when he's not trying. cool giler

alfina said...

Seronok HR, semua puji dia. AHH~~

Unknown said...

cacat la hisyam ni. tlampau genius. ko ingt ko stephen hawking je hisyam. hish

Anonymous said...

-roja-

zt, hisyam agak chumel di ctu..haha