Friday, September 26

ten lines experience

just now went to SLC with Penny teaching about proofreading. in the beginning of the class, she asked us to write ten lines about our experience that day. since it is just 10am. not so much experience that I had since i woke up at 9.10 a.m with no sahur whatsoever.

this is my ten lines expereince of the day.

"I started my day with glancing at my clock beside my bed. It was still early. I dozed off back just because I could. The sun was shining brightly outside. it was going to be a good day. I woke up and had my shower with lots of bubbles from my shower cream. i always like my shower time. I sang and I danced in the shower. it was time to choose my wardrobe. Think! Think! sunshine outside, so no sweater for me."

I know it does not seem like not ten lines. But it is when I wrote it with my pencil. Seriously~



2 comments:

Fatin Nordin said...

then what did u learn thru proofreading?
gimme some tips.

alfina said...

what proofreading? i didnt learn any.