Tuesday, October 27

All my life I've been searching for somethin' Somethin' never comes, never leads to nuthin' Nothin' satisfies, but I'm gettin' close


I am always worried there will be one point in a relationship, where there is nothing else to share. We have told this other half about everything that is needed to know. Until there is nothing left to cherish. Will the unknowing future be enough?

I am always scared if I am unable to say the right words to people in need. What would be the best advice to say to someone who just lost their parents? Shall I be happy and hope that my happiness somehow influence that person. Shall I keep all the thought that I wish to say to myself? Would consolation and a cup of coffee be enough to mend a broken heart?

I am terrified if there will come to a day when the one who I love don't tell me their deepest fear, troubles and secrets. They no longer trust me to unload their burden. They no longer say what they usually share with the dearest one like me. They keep this weight to themselves.

I know what I'll always do. I always retreat back to my shell. Trying to ignore these thoughts in my head. I believe in 'it's not a problem unless you verbalize it'. Ignoring these is the best way I can cope. I know this is stupid and senseless, but that's just how my mechanism works.


No comments: