Monday, September 12

Of Trial Exam

I have this bad syndrome ~

I am saying it is bad because it affect me real bad.

Whenever I am too immerse in reading one book, like totally engross with the book, I will be affected by the characters of the book so bad. So bad. So bad. Too emphatic~

So, I am careful with books I choose.

I know a few authors that can really pin down and melt my emotion with just one sentence. I usually avoid those when I am reading for happy-leisure-me-time.

Like right now I am supposed to start marking but I cant because I am reading this book that really tied me emotionally. And I am reading it for the second time.

1 comment:

felicia~ said...

after reading your thought-provoking post, the first thing that came to my mind is... YOU ACTUALLY BROUGHT BACK YOUR PAPERS TO MARK?????!!!! lol