Sunday, April 20

Suits

To balance my fondness of Malay Dramas, I, too watch English Series. 

Currently, HIMYM has ended. I hate the ending. I hate.. I despise.. I feel enraged..
I am team Robin and Barney. Always and Forever.

Moving on.

Now, I am watching Suits. I absolutely love the intense drama and smart awesome counter moves by each party. It somehow makes me feel smarter. Lol.

HR however always needs extra time to digest stuff especially with whatever the female is doing especially Rachel because he hates Rachel with guts. Whenever Rachel does something he will always ask me the logic, the reasoning behind how women's brain works. 

Totally, Men From Mars and Women From Venus situation. 

At the end of the day, he will oooh.. and aaah.. But somehow he still hate Rachel.

One simple example is when Rachel said something like, "I will support whatever decision you make but I will not give anything concerning my opinion," upon Mike Ross, the boyfriend making decision on a job offer.
Hisyam does not understand why can’t she just say her opinion. He was just asking for her opinion and he might not use the said opinion.

This is because, once you asked, and once you answered, it will become real. What she wants. 

Mike Ross knows what she wants. She knows what she wants. But saying it will make it real. And if happens that he does not do what she wants, hearts will be broken. 

I don't know how to explain better, I think it is true men and women think differently. With different logic.

Both are smart in their own way.

As Scottie said to Harvey, "Have Donna explain your feelings for you?" when Harvey came to apologise. Harvey needs someone like Donna to peel each layer of his feelings (ego, huh!)

p/s: Hisyam always said, "There's the right way and there's Hisyam's way!" whenever I tried to tell him to do stuff.