Friday, March 20

the day I started my non-stop-munching

I guess lately I've been posting lotsa pictures in my blog. I loike it. Even more than words. I guess, just like the saying of pictures speak louder than words. So, more pictures. Also, maybe because lately I felt a bit photogenic and self-esteem dah meningkat sedikit.

So, to the main point.

Last Tuesday, me and HR went to Morningside to pick up my two parcels. They actually sent the parcels twice already but I was not home (they managed to send them everytime when I got classes going on).

Oh, I love the sight of both parcel that I received. Both are filled with kerepek.

Kerepek idaman. Kerepek sukun. Kerepek keladi. Yay!!

HR's mom and Mard both send me kerepek. Oh, actually, I requested it. From Mard and HR. But due to technical issues, HR only managed to send it through his mom's help.

Here are the pictures..

Parcel dari Aussie

Udara Aussie dan Kerepek Kegemaran.
Oh juga sekeping surat chenta.

Berdengkilah~
Udara Malaysia sedikit. Tiada gambar Parcel sebelum terbuka
kerana diriku begitu rakus membukanya.


Thanks Mard. Thanks makcik.Muah2

p/s: I know I shouldn't put my picture eating those great kerepek.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

"Thanks Mard. Thanks makcik.Muah2"

makcik? bukan mak ke?

Fatin Nordin said...

weh kt oz ada krepek sukun?
biaq benar?

Anonymous said...

jgn lupa bwk kerepek tu hari rabu next week,aku ingat ni..jgn abeskan semua lak..haha

alfina said...

mard > baru hanta kerepek, panggil makcikla. lainla die pos sirih junjung,baru boleh panggil mama. *blushing*

fatin> kerepek dari malaysia, ke aussie ke nz. aha! jauh mmerantau..

sapa agak2 yg mintak kerepek secara anonymous ni?

Loving Life said...

yay! nxt week time langtchg blh mkn kerepek! ngeh ngeh! =D

Hisyam said...

Since the parcel arrived, my favourite kerepek has turned into "kerepek idaman". I used to be a fan of "kerepek sukun". But "kerepek idaman" is much2 better I would say