Wednesday, July 22

Night is dark

Second day of class. So far so good. Especially when you know what is expected of you.

A bit surprised yesterday as the last class ended and I walked out from the building. It was 6pm. It was dark. Never had I finishes class so late. I need to get used to it as most of my classes end at 6pm. Yup, 6pm is dark already here.

My head is a bit dizzy today. Maybe my brain is a bit shock with the sudden amount of knowledge flowing in. Cramp four subjects in two days.

Need to start marking my calendar with assignments' due dates.

3 comments:

Nigel J. W. Ong said...

same for me. i was quite shocked that when i walked out of class, its dark.

btw, hows mas aida doing? havent seen her for a while.

Cikgu Puaka said...

hahaha. boleh bayangkan muka ang tkejut nina

alfina said...

nigel, mas is doing fine. She is here and there.