Thursday, August 6

Brain oh brain


Three days after I told HR that my dad is definitely coming this November, he asked me whether I have plan anything for my dad. I was a bit surprised. I told him that it was like three days ago when I knew. My brain is still adjusting to the news (Yes, yes my brain is bit slow).

He said, knowing me I probably had everything sorted out. He said he knows that I like doing those things. Planning and executing, he means.

I do like it. The truth is I had roughly planned everything in my brain right after I received his email. Like in my slow brain. Nothing official on paper yet.

As I am writing this, I already finished the schedule. I am loving the plan. Yay!

p/s: I even almost finish drafting the Cohort 4 Farewell Dinner party with Acap. HR also helped out.

6 comments:

Hisyam said...

Can't wait to see how the plans unfold

Nigel J. W. Ong said...

when i first saw HR, i thought its Human resource department. i was a bit baffled - whats dzeti doing with HR? is she working at some office?

mana tau hisyam rupanya...

alfina said...

Well, Hisyam, you do have to see the plan unfold as it does involve you.

Nigel - HAHAHAHA. I was laughing so hard. Yup, it is Hisyam Rock.

Cikgu Puaka said...

chey. i tot it's hisyam razak. got 'rock' meh?

Cikgu Puaka said...

chey. i tot it's hisyam razak. got 'rock' meh?

alfina said...

rock la.