Wednesday, December 14

My mom is the best mom in the world



These days my food cabinet is full with boring and healthy food. Like dry biscuits, all kind of oatmeal (you will be surprised of the diversity), muesli, herbs tea and fruits (which I like!).

These are mostly gift from when people come and visit my mom. I am happy to annouce that some of the stuff are from my friends. Go my friends!




For those who don't know, my mom undergone her bypass surgery less than two months ago. It was due to some heart issues that I don't feel like elaborating. It was a difficult situation for everyone in the family.



Being the only daughter and yet stucked in GM sucks ball, I tell you!



Anyhow, she is recovering well. Fast, I would say.



Thanks for all the wishes and prayers.



p/s: She is well enough to go venue/catering hunting with me. But not for long. So it is a daily routine for us to go hunting but only for a few short hours and near places and not to many movement needed.

1 comment:

Hasty Raptor said...

Only a mom like your mom can raise an awesome daughter like you.