Thursday, December 20

Us


The other night I decided to work on a project with HR. That's decided after we had spent most of our evening playing card games. 

Since we have different interests, it was quite hard to decide on what to do. He felt my preferences to do scrapbooking was too girly for him while I thought his proneness to sleeping is driving me cuckoo.

So, since I was in the mood for typing and he would never say no to guitar time, we collaborated to produce a song. Me, of course on the lyric and him the music (read: guitar and other electrical stuff, including voice).

I felt so productive. Plus I really like my lyric. It's cute.

Perhaps I'll share more once HR completed the final touches on the song.

He is somewhat perfectionist. I hope he could focus that energy elsewhere. But i can continue being hopeful right?

No comments: