Monday, September 15

Ladies that I adore *part 1*






"the boy i love, protected the girl i love"
" I dont know what hurts the most; you and lucas sneaking around behind my back, or you lying about it to my face!"
"Girls--they just want someone to want them back"
"sometimes people play hard to get to make sure that the other person's feelings are real"
"This is all turning into one big love...rectangle-plus-one, whatever that is."
"The truth is, I don't really like to think about college. Cause that means high school's over.
After graduation, everyone will probably go play basketball. Or sing or start record labels, -and I'll have to start all over. Alone. I'm sure I'll be fine. But like I said, I don't like to think about it.
"


~paperheart~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brooke ohhh brooke... so gorgeous yet so tight. <3 <3

daydreambeliever said...

fad suka giler brooke gak!