Friday, January 16

music brings us together

Last nite, was chatting wif Afiq and Pikah. We were randomly selecting topics and jumping from issues to another. One of questions I asked Afiq was about this particular friends of ours and what he thought about them and their new blossoming relationship.

Being a guy and all, I wanted to know his perspectives on stuff like that. He was simply being a guy and forcing to drop the topic but I insisted and his answer was, "oh, diorang minat genre muzik yang sama." That is an interesting but debatable view.

I was like, look at me and HR. We don't have the liking to same genre of music at all. Oh, I dont thing I have my own genre that I particualrly like. I just love some and loathe the other. But, anything for sure, HR's genre of music aren't my genre. But, I do force him to pollute his ears listening to my likings which he pretends to like too being an obedient one. Yes, he also forced me to listen to his. Eh, I even went to one of his favourite bands' concert and stick by it. The whole night. Even when my ears just couldn't take the noise, urm I mean the music.

I do love the music he created for me though. I think I just found my genre. Ah, his music.


my genre

***** updated *****

Im not saying that couple with same taste of music are not meant to be together. How would I know? Anyway, I wish the best for my friend and her blossoming relationship.

3 comments:

Fatin Nordin said...

awww sweeetnyerrrrr merekaaaaa.hehe

Anonymous said...

wehooo. mleleh air hidung aku bca. shuwiiittttt zeti aku adh smpi umah hehehe

lovemenot said...

wahhh...x tahan aku.tahap gwang ank makin meningkat!!!