Wednesday, January 7

unimportant stuff that you dont need to know

I always have these list of things that I want to check out and know more about. I found one of the lists from many that I wrote. Here goes.

  • Alter ego - "the other I". Double life.
  • Leprechaun - Is a male fairy. Green. Ireland. Shoemaker. Very rich & having many treasure.

  • Ethnic cleansing - Euphemism. Homogeneity. Persecution through imprisonment, expulsion or killing. Minority vs Majority. Genocide.
  • Doppelgänger - Lookalike. Double.
  • Sasha Fierce - Beyonce. On stage persona. Huh?
Weird list eh?

8 comments:

Fatin Nordin said...

uuh some things idk too
n i was there for when leprechaun was searched for haha

Unknown said...

ethnic cleansing: i know. Check.
Doopleganger: I know, check.
Sasha Fierce: I know, check.
Alter Ego: I know, check.
Leprechaun: tahu sikit2 je. x tahu from scotland.

Unknown said...

tu dia.. update bertalu-talu... ha ha

alfina said...

fatindean : yes. thanks so much.
helmi : ireland? SO smart la u. Bila mood seswai, di update aja

pinkrain said...

babe , tak tahu u have dis weird stuff going on in ur head. hehhe. newyas. miss u alot. do update, yeah ?

muah2.

Hisyam said...

Wow that's a lot of things. And I also gathered that you are also into current issues in education. waaa a very smart girl

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that singular make. The prices for the shoes were about 240 bucks everwhere. But definitively I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?